Rapid Prototyping for the Holidays – Toy Design – Sean Dwyer Instructor – In this course students will learn how to design safe, educational, & entertaining toys for children from infants to tweens. Students will study top selling toys to determine what characteristics are sought after by both parents and kids. Using Tinkercad, students will create three dimensional designs which will then be printed, assembled, and painted. Students will be able to engage in a similar process of toy design that industry professionals take to make the top selling toys seen in stores all over the world.
- Duration – 2 Sessions (1pm – 4pm)
- Dates Offered -December 11th and 18th
- Suggested Grade Level – 6th – 8th graders
- Location – Jefferson Middle School, 713 Rogers Street
- Cost – $90
- Reserve a seat for Rapid Prototyping for the Holidays - Toy Design